7 Things to prevent ageing of the decolletage
06:59 05 May in Somerset Surgery
ADVICE TO SHARE WITH YOUR DAUGHTER
- Extend your SPF down your neck and over your chest and shoulders. Do this every day, regardless of the weather.
- Don’t sleep on your side, as this causes wrinkles on your cleavage. Rather sleep on your back.
- Extend your cleansing routine to include your neck and chest. Do not use harsh soap products on this area.
- This area has a high histamine response (allergic response) and red flushing can occur. Do not use perfume or other fragranced products directly on the skin in this area.
- Extend your face moisturiser down your neck and onto your chest or use a specific product for this area. Do not use your body lotion on this area.
- Use upward strokes when applying products to this area.
- Keep hydrated by using a good moisturiser and drinking enough water.
Be sure to share this advice with your daughter. She will thank you in years to come!