The naked truth
04:43 08 Aug in The Naked Truth
Your questions answered
Q: I’ve just started laser hair removal treatment. What should I do to ensure the best results?
A: Until the redness has resolved, you should avoid the following:
- applying cosmetics to the treated areas;
- swimming, especially in pools with chemicals;
- hot tubs, jacuzzis and saunas;
- activities that cause excessive perspiration;
- aggressive scrubbing and use of exfoliants on the treated area;
- sun exposure or tanning of treated areas. Apply a sunscreen of SPF45 or greater to prevent skin colour changes.