Facial rejuvenation – treatment focus
Medical needling with Dermapen
How does it work?
The Dermapen creates controlled micro injuries that trigger your skin’s natural healing response. It stimulates the formation of new collagen and elastin, resulting in plumper, smoother and more hydrated skin. It works well on irregular textured skin, acne scarring, enlarged pores, pigmentation irregularities, fine lines and wrinkles.
We recommend that you have a treatment once every 6 weeks. After a course of 6 treatments, maintenance treatments will follow, which will be 1 treatment every 4 to 6 months. A good home care routine, tailored to your skin concern, will further enhance the results of these treatments.
You will get the best results when you complete a course of needling. For 4 to 6 months following treatment, your skin will continue to improve. This is because a natural collagen response takes time to appear on the skin’s surface.
6 reasons Dermapen is better than other skin needling devices
- Safer and more effective
- Has a superior effect on collagen and elastin rejuvenation
- Multi-speed and adjustable needle depth
- A smaller head enables the therapist to effectively treat hard-to-reach places
- Promotes scar-less healing and natural collagen reproduction
- New needle cartridge used for each treatment
The Dermapen treatment costs R1 050 or R5 670 for a course of 6. A course of 6 treatments includes a Lamelle Barrier Repair Cream valued at R320.
Your session includes the use of active serums, which may include:
- Vitamin-C – collagen stimulation and antioxidant properties
- Lumixyl – pigmentation suppression
- Clarity – problematic, congested and acne prone skin
- Hyaluronic acid – hydration and skin plumpness
We always include and soothing and cooling Alginate Mask at the end of your treatment.